The burn glove is an effective protectant for partial-thickness hand burns and wounds. The burn glove:
- Shields the wound from liquids and micro-organisms.
- Maintains a moist healing environment while allowing excess fluid to evaporate.
- Minimizes disruption of the healing field due to its soft, light-weight, nonbinding material.
- Fits loosely to allow a wide range of motion during therapy.
- Saves time during dressing changes.
The gloves are sterile, single-use, and available in three sizes. Mittens are available for children, and infants.
Quote from the Journal of Burn Care & Rehabilitation, 1994;15:34-36
"Nurses and therapists agreed that dressing changes were quick and easy and that the gloves provided greater range of motion and function in the hands. Patients also expressed a preference for this method of treatment."
The instruction sheets are available as PDF documents. Please select the one you would like to see:
To order, see the ordering instructions.
For additional information contact us.